Friday, September 25, 2015

Blog Introduction




Hi, my name is Erika Thompson. I am a high school student, and I love to bake in my free time (when I am not doing homework). I love trying new recipes but my favorite part has to be when it comes right out of the oven! Baking is in my blood. My grandmother baked, my mom bakes and now I do! It is a family tradition! One of my favorite things to make is cakes. I love decorating and trying new decorating techniques.
I have been around baking my whole life. I started just watching my mom. Then I slowly started doing more and more and learning more things until I had finally made a whole cake by myself. The thing I love most about baking (especially cakes) is letting my creativity spill into the yummy desserts. Baking could be considered a form of art!
On my blog, the majority of my posts will be baked goods with the occasional no-bake recipe. I will be posting recipes and pictures (my favorite part of any blog) and with step by step instructions. You will be able to find a conversion chart and categorized recipes. I will rate the recipes 1-5  on how difficult they are. 1 being quite simple, 5 being time consuming and difficult.
So preheat the oven and put on your apron and get ready to bake!
Happy Baking!
P.S.~ Feel free to leave comments in the comment section of each post!

2 comments:

  1. Erika, your baking tips are awesome! I love the setup of your page and it really helps me bake more food. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erika, I had no idea you were interested in baking, nor that you were so great at it! Your recipes take classic baked goods and show each reader how to bake them to perfection. I also love your blog name, its very unique and whoever sees it knows exactly what your topic is. Great job!

    ReplyDelete