Thursday, December 8, 2016

Mug Brownies

I have a major sweet tooth. In fact, my whole family does! But sometimes I am in the mood for a little sweet treat. When I found this recipe I knew this would be perfect for my sweet tooth! I have tried other recipes but this one is far better than the others. You can make a serving of brownies all with 6 ingredients, a mug, and a microwave!

Ingredients:

  • 4 tbs of flour
  • 4 1/2 tbs of sugar
  • 2 tbs of coco powder
  • a pinch of salt
  • 2 tbs of oil 
  • 2tbs of water
Instructions:


Mix all dry ingredients together in your mug.



Add the water and oil. This should make the mixture very thick, almost hard to stir.



Pop mug into the microwave for 1 minute and 10 seconds.


Take out and let it cool. Add whipped cream or ice cream for an extra treat!


Enjoy!


My dad is glad I made two for this blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment