Monday, February 1, 2016

Blog review

I have recently been looking at other baking blogs for inspiration for my blog's layout, style etc. I came across this great blog called Butter Baking. Natasha is a very talented pastry chef with amazing (and delicious) recipes!

Her blog is filled with descriptive posts, amazing pictures, and so much personality! Natasha's love for baking really shows throughout her blog. As a reader, her posts are appealing and interesting (to people who like to bake at least). Her artistic pictures are great for attracting visual people like myself.

Butter Baking's conversion page inspired me to create my own conversion page. My conversion page includes calculators that convert weight, liquid (volume), and temperature. You can simply type in one unit and it converts into desired conversion. Natasha's conversion chart is a list. Don’t get me wrong, it is still very helpful.

The desserts she creates are absolutely beautiful! She really takes into consideration the looks and the garnishes on a dish. As the saying goes "you eat with your eyes",  Natasha's blog really expresses that saying by making each picture of the dessert so appetizing.

Make sure to check out all her great recipes, amazing pictures, and bubbly personality!
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This was a great post and I really like how thorough you review was. Great job!

    ReplyDelete